Appropriate optical filters (up to 5 + water vapor) are installed in the Photoacoustic Gas-Monitor INNOVA 1412i's filter carousel so that it can selectively measure the concentration of up to 5 component gases and water vapor in any air sample. Further, Photoacoustic Gas Monitor INNOVA 1412i can compensate for interference between the measured field gases, using the unique Cross-compensation feature. The INNOVA 1412i's detection limit is gas-dependent but typically in the ppb region.
- Selectively measures a wide range of gases/ vapors
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Highest stability (low drift) makes calibration only necessary 1-2 times a year
- User-friendly : easy calibration, configuration and measurement data presentation and analysis on PC
- Accurate - compensates for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other known gases
- Extremely low-volume flushing possible
- Operates immediately : almost no warm-up time necessary
- Remote control capability via TCP/ IP netwrok interface protocol
- Expandable up to 24 locations using 1409 Multipoint Sampler (optional)
Sound and Vibration
Metrix mechanical vibration switch is designed to meet all requirements in a single, affordable package. It provides basic, economical vibration protection by means of a simple and highly reliable “over center” snap action mass and spring mechanism. S&V More details: 5550 Vibration Switch
The Multipoint Sampler – INNOVA 1309 extends the area-monitoring capabilities of the LumaSense Technologies’ gas monitors. -- More Details...
The flue gas ananlyzer anapol EU-5000 E is an electronical measurement device which was especially conceived for the monitoring and optimal adjustment of industry furnaces and for gasoline and diesel engines. S&V Samford Instrument Ltd. More Details...
CAI offers three analyzer models that utilize chemiluminescence technology for analyzing NO, NOx and NO2 concentrations within a gas sample. S&V Samford More details...
M-Log is a compact data logger for environmental monitoring, suitable for both indoor and outdoor purposes. It can be mounted on a tripod for portable applications or installed inside an IP65 box for long-term outdoor applications.
Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (Mini-LAS) A continuous development of GRIMM´s world-wide known and appreciated spectrometers. The combination of advanced data communication, innovative design and reliable optical measurement technology makes the 11-E the world champion of all portable fine dust measuring devices. S&V Samford Instruments...
X-Log features a built-in web server. This allows configuration, real-time data download and display from any PC connected to internet. X-Log runs on a 32-bit platform and open-source Linux operating system; this technology allows a wide range of extremely advanced features.